Snap Converter Features
Snap Converter has a simple interface, but includes many advanced features. Below is a list of supported features:
- Supports several standard bitmap file types.
- Supports most Camera RAW image formats.
- Provides text and image watermarking options.
- Includes an option for preserving image metadata (EXIF, JFIF, IPTC, GPS, etc.) for JPEG and TIFF output.
- Converts Mac icon (.icns) and Windows icon (.ico) files to standard image formats.
- Exports images to the Mac OS X Icon (.icns) format, with 512x512, 256x256, 128x128, 32x32, and 16x16 image sizes included.
- Includes a JPEG quality slider for exporting JPEG (.jpg) images.
- Supports image width and height adjustments and includes different resizing options: Percentage, Longest Side, Absolute Size, Fixed Width or Height, and Max Width and Height (available in version 1.2).
- Supports batch conversion of multiple images from a single folder.
- Includes a PNG file size optimization option for PNG (.png) images.
- Subfolder processing support in batch mode.
- Bulk file renaming support in batch mode.